I used to eat at this hometown diner on various occasions, but I must say I will probably never return! While having breakfast one morning my boyfriend noticed a hair inside of his omlet. I have worked in the food industry for some time and I know mistakes happen, but when he opened his omlet up the amount of hair was UNREAL! It seemed as if someone had taken a knot out of their hair and placed it in the omlet!!!! Do people not wear hair nets any longer?? And I find it hard to believe that this amount of hair just happened to fall into the meal..I think this restaurant has gone down hill very rapidly in the past few years! So please inspect your meal before you consume!